Ohio Valley Region Combine - Individual Player Camp • Age 11U
Location: Don Edwards Facility-Newark, OH
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Camp Cost: $100.00
This will be a complete skill evaluation with running, fielding and fundamentals of baseball, along with simulated games.
Please check in between 8:00am and 8:30 for registration at the indoor facility. This is a one day camp with a full skill camp and games included to evaluate the talent.
• 2013 17U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 1996, for the 2014 18U NT
• 2013 16U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 1997, for the 2014 17U NTDP
• 2013 14U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 1999, for the 2014 15U NT
• 2013 11U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2002, for the 2014 12U NT
Selected players from this camp will be invited to represent our region in the 11U Championships in Cary, NC.
Players should bring the following gear to participate:
* White or Grey Pants
* Belt & Socks
* Baseball Spikes
* Batting Helmet
* Baseball Bat
* Protective Cup
* Catchers should bring their own catching gear
* Please be sure to bring water and/or Gatorade in case the facility does not have water in the dug outs.
Information link - USA Baseball www.USABaseball.com
Please visit www.USABaseball.com for rules regarding the use of composite bats for all USA Baseball NTIS events.
A reminder to all parents: Please check your e-mail regularly. Our main form of communication will be through e-mail. Making a habit of checking your e-mail daily with updates for this event will ensure that all communication has been received.
Don Edwards Facility
429 Ohio Street
Newark, OH 43055
Official Cancellation Policy for all USA Baseball NTIS events:
Official Cancellation Policy for all USA Baseball NTIS events: Cancellations up to 8 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. The participating player or team will receive their refund within 30 days of the time of cancellation.
Please contact our office with any questions by email to: email@example.com