JUDSON UNIVERSITY - USA Baseball NTIS Evaluation Camp
Age Group: Players Born in 99-2000 or 2001
Location: Judson University - Elgin, IL
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Camp Cost: $225.00
• Professional instructors, scouts, evaluators and coaches at each camp.
• Player and Parent discussion/Q&A on "Player Development" before and after evaluations.
• Camp includes a complete position specific skill evaluation that will cover all baseball fundamentals: running, throwing, hitting, strength, agility, etc.
Participants will be assessed during the morning concentrated drill work session and the afternoon simulated game situation. Pitchers will be limited to a predetermined pitch count.
New benefits in this years program
• All players will receive a written evaluation of their skills.
• All assessment scores will be listed online to allow players a chance to see how they match up against their peers within a 5 state region.
• All players will be provided a secure PIN to access to access a comprehensive baseball skills and drills website. Through the use of Video and PDF files this baseball resource will allow players an opportunity to educate themselves on the following:
Agility & Strength Training, Mental Preparation - Confidence & Perception and Position Specific Skills & Drills
• Players that qualify will receive a special invitation to participate in a Caliendo Sports International/Team America Baseball Event. Such events include tournaments and or academy tours to places like the Dominican Republic, Japan, Italy, Australia and more.
• Registration: 8:15am
• Introduction: 8:45am
• Evaluations: 9:00am - 2:30pm
• 2013 17U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 1996, for the 2014 18U NT
• 2013 16U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 1997, for the 2014 17U NTDP
• 2013 14U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 1999, for the 2014 15U NT
• 2013 11U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2002, for the 2014 12U NT
Players will receive the following upon check in:
• Great Lakes Region NTIS t-shirt.
Players should bring the following gear to participate:
* White or Grey Pants
* Belt & Socks
* Baseball Spikes
* Batting Helmet
* Baseball Bat
* Protective Cup
* Catchers should bring their own catching gear
A reminder to all parents: Please check your e-mail regularly. Our main form of communication will be through e-mail. Making a habit of checking your e-mail daily with updates for this event will ensure that all communication has been received.
1151 N State St.
Elgin, IL 60123
Official Cancellation Policy for all USA Baseball NTIS events:
Cancellations up to 8 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. No exceptions will be made. The participating player or team will receive their refund within 30 days of the time of cancellation.
Cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event will forfeit the entire registration fee. No exceptions will be made.
For general questions or for more information, please contact the Great Lakes Regional Director at email@example.com or 847-781-8039..